Emirates Palace Hotel Abu Dhabi: Epitome of Luxury
Emirates Palace Hotel Abu Dhabi is a captivating landmark that’s a marvel to behold for all those who venture through its wonderful gates. All the fancies and all the racy imagination come to life as senses are treated to an amazing and extraordinary experience. Take in the air of luxury that fills every corner of this serene paradise!
Located in the capital of the United Arab Emirates, the majestic Emirates Palace is an iconic landmark and is one of the most imposing hotels in Abu Dhabi. Emirates Palace Hotel Abu Dhabi is known to offer a selection of amazing services and amenities to families on vacation as well as to business executives.
Constructed to the uppermost feasible standards of luxury and technology, the Emirates Palace is located in a delightfully landscaped park with palms and fountains; while the hotel’s architecture portrays the varied landscapes of the desert. The hotel also features a private beach and boasts of more than 100 inspiring domes that sparkle like pure gold in the sun.
The interior decor of the hotel is traditional yet trendy with the predominant usage of gold and marble along with state-of-the-art technology.
Recreational and Leisure facilities:
Emirates Palace Hotel is second to none when it comes to the availability of recreational and leisure facilities that promise fun for families and private time with the partners.
• The hotel’s Anantara Spa offers revitalizing body treatments in a tranquil Moroccan – Thai inspired back drop.
• Apart from a private, white sandy beach, guests have access to the hotel swimming pool that incorporates a pool bar, separate Jacuzzis and a covered children’s pool area.
• Emirates Palace Hotel features four floodlit tennis courts as well as a Padel Court with a cushioned hard court surface.
• The hotel features a children’s playground that is equipped with slides/swings and organises various activities like face painting, and a host of land and water based activities.
• Emirates Palace offers an array of shopping outlets that sell jewellery items, clothing accessories and watches as well as writing accessories.
Emirates Palace Hotel Abu Dhabi features a splendid range of incredible rooms and suites. Each of the special rooms and suites at the hotel indulge guests with grand opulence.
The d?Ã¯Â¿Â½cor inside each room and suite is an amazing fusion of traditional imperial splendour and the latest technology. Guests at all rooms and suites enjoy in room entertainment systems, air conditioning, LCD screens and private balconies. Emirates Palace Hotel Abu Dhabi’s range of rooms and suites is quite diverse and one of the most sophisticated among various hotels in Abu Dhabi. The choices for guests include Palace Suites, Khaleej & Khaleej Deluxe Suites, Royal Khaleej Suites and Grand Rooms.
Restaurants and Bars:
Emirates Palace Hotel’s dining options are equally fascinating and inviting. Hakkasan is one of the world’s most popular, Michelin star restaurants and is known for its unique take on modern Chinese cuisine. The hotel’s other restaurants and bars include:
• Le Vendome Brasserie
• Le Caf?Ã¯Â¿Â½ & Caviar Bar
• Havana Club
• Diwan L’Auberge
• Anar Restaurant
• Las Brisas
• Etoiles Abu Dhabi
• BBQ Al Qasr
• Breeze Lounge
• The Palace Ceremony